Founded in 2013 by industry veterans, Aureus Analytics is the Customer Intelligence & Experience company that enables insurers to deliver superior customer experience leading to more excellent customer retention, loyalty, and lifetime value. Our proprietary algorithm Sentimeter® uses deep text analytics and AI to measure the customer experience in real-time for all policyholders. We do this by leveraging AI & Machine learning technologies and delivering actionable insights in Natural Language at the point of decision.
Headquartered in Singapore and having its operations in Mumbai, India, and Hartford, Connecticut, Aureus helps its clients deliver the best customer experience through “Explicit Response + Implicit Response.” Over 60 million policies have been processed through CRUX, which provides a Sentimeter® Score of the customer by using structured and unstructured data. With a dedicated team of SMEs, Data Science, and technology, Aureus focuses extensively on providing the best solutions in the areas of Retention, Cross-Sell, NPS, Claims & Fraud, tapping the mid-market insurance sector in India and the US.
We are looking for Full Stack Developer – Tech Lead who has hands-on exposure majorly into data lake, React JS and who will be responsible for designing the technical architecture, application design and deploying a strategy for product design and development. He/she will be responsible for leading a team of 2 or 3 members and should be comfortable to work in US time zone as well along with India time zone.
Qualifications & Experience:
- MCA or BE Comp. or BE IT with a minimum of 5 years of work experience
- Very strong technical hands-on person with good communication and problem-solving skills
- Full stack development experience in backend and frontend technologies and framework
- Experience working with React, Node and different database technologies
- Experience working with API development (consumption and development)
- Experience working with on-site offshore semantics
- Understanding of design frameworks and information flow
- Contribution in shaping up the Technology Stack of the Application Platform
- Knowledge in Hadoop Architecture, Product Development, JAVA & R
- Cloud enabled multi-tenant experience
- Managing Cloud computing and Data management like Azure/AWS- Hadoop cluster management
- Relational & Non-Relational Database systems e.g. MySQL, MongoDB, HBase, Hive, Graph DB (Relational & Non-relational databases & querying mechanism)
- Hands-on experience with Tomcat / JBoss Server, Maven & Eclipse
- React JS & Vaadin framework & UI design principles
- Front end application rendered HMTL, JScript, and CSS
- Good knowledge of Build management & baselining tools and process e.g. – Bitbucket /GitHub
- Exposure to Source Code Management systems
Role & Responsibilities:
- Systems analysis and design
- Client interaction
- Design solutions using cloud technologies and data lake
- Plan and design the structure of a technology solution
- Communicate system requirements to software development teams
- Evaluate and select appropriate software or hardware and suggest integration methods
- Suggest relevant stakeholders which framework, platform, or tech-stack can be used to create a solution what the modules will be, and how they interact with each other, how things will scale for the future and how they will be maintained, figuring out the risk in third-party frameworks/platforms, Act as technical mentor (e.g. conduct code review) and provide guidance to team members
- Ensure the implementation of agreed architecture and infrastructure
- Monitor systems to ensure they meet both user needs and business goals
- Writing rich user experiences web applications using java, java server side and applet technologies.
- Design, implement and maintain java application phases.
- Develop technical designs for application development.
- Capable of leading a team along with handling development across multiple products
- Develop & deploy the product
- Recommend changes to improve established java application processes
- To take part in software and architectural development activities
- Conduct software analysis, programming, testing and debugging
- Identifying production and non-production application issues
- Collaborate effectively across teams