Founded in 2013 by industry veterans, Aureus Analytics is the Customer Intelligence & Experience company that enables insurers to deliver superior customer experience leading to greater customer retention, loyalty and lifetime value. Our proprietary algorithm SentiMeter™ uses deep text analytics and AI to measure the customer experience in real time for all policy holders. We do this by leveraging AI & machine learning technologies and delivering the actionable insights in Natural Language at the point of decision.
Headquartered in Singapore and having its operations in Mumbai, India and Hartford, Connecticut; Aureus helps its clients in delivering the best customer experience through “Explicit Response+ Implicit Response”. Over 60 million policies have been processed through CRUX, which provides Sentimeter Score of customers by using structured and unstructured data. With a dedicated team of SMEs, data science and technology, Aureus focused extensively on providing the best solutions in the areas of retention, cross-sell, NPS, claims & fraud tapping the mid-market insurance sector in India and the US.
Tester will be responsible to ensure that the company’s software products are as effective and glitch-free as possible.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or IT with 2-3 years of experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to effectively work with cross-functional teams
- Excellent attention to detail to identify even the most well-hidden bugs
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Organizational skills with the capability of working towards tight deadlines
Role & Responsibilities:
- Develop and execute test cases, scripts, plans and procedures
- Communicating all test issues effectively and executing procedures in order to arrive at the appropriate fix
- Preparing summary reports and suggestion documents to improve the quality of the application
- Provide estimation of work in terms of schedule and duration
- Participate in project risk assessments to identify potential obstacles ahead of time
- Responsible for providing overall day-to-day Information Delivery QA expertise
- Analyzing test results on database impacts, errors or bugs, and usability
- Preparing reports on all aspects related to the software testing carried out and reporting to the design team
- Interacting with clients to understand product requirements
- Participating in design reviews and providing input on requirements, product design, and potential problems