Founded in 2013 by industry veterans, Aureus Analytics is the Customer Intelligence & Experience company that enables insurers to deliver superior customer experience leading to more excellent customer retention, loyalty, and lifetime value. Our proprietary algorithm Sentimeter® uses deep text analytics and AI to measure the customer experience in real-time for all policyholders. We do this by leveraging AI & Machine learning technologies and delivering actionable insights in Natural Language at the point of decision.
Headquartered in Singapore and having its operations in Mumbai, India, and Hartford, Connecticut, Aureus helps its clients deliver the best customer experience through “Explicit Response + Implicit Response.” Over 60 million policies have been processed through CRUX, which provides a Sentimeter® Score of the customer by using structured and unstructured data. With a dedicated team of SMEs, Data Science, and technology, Aureus focuses extensively on providing the best solutions in the areas of Retention, Cross-Sell, NPS, Claims & Fraud, tapping the mid-market insurance sector in India and the US.
Tester will be responsible to ensure that the company’s software products are as effective and glitch-free as possible.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or IT with 2-3 years of experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to effectively work with cross-functional teams
- Excellent attention to detail to identify even the most well-hidden bugs
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Organizational skills with the capability of working towards tight deadlines
Role & Responsibilities:
- Develop and execute test cases, scripts, plans and procedures
- Communicating all test issues effectively and executing procedures in order to arrive at the appropriate fix
- Preparing summary reports and suggestion documents to improve the quality of the application
- Provide estimation of work in terms of schedule and duration
- Participate in project risk assessments to identify potential obstacles ahead of time
- Responsible for providing overall day-to-day Information Delivery QA expertise
- Analyzing test results on database impacts, errors or bugs, and usability
- Preparing reports on all aspects related to the software testing carried out and reporting to the design team
- Interacting with clients to understand product requirements
- Participating in design reviews and providing input on requirements, product design, and potential problems